Foreign Investment Laws and Regulations
- Entry Strategies in India
- Comprehensive advisory on FDI and FEMA (Foreign Exchange Management Act) aspects.
- FIPB and RBI Approvals
- Venture Capital Investments
- FCRA, RBI, FIPB etc. compliances.
- Opening of Branch/Liaison Office in India.
- WOS (Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Foreign Entities)
- NRI, PIO and OCI Investments
- DRI Proceedings
- Criminal Offences under the Foreign Investment laws
- Money Laundering Laws
- Anti-Corruption Laws
- Regulator advices
- Legal and tax solution advices
- Exit issues
We provide guidance on entry process and entry strategies, setting up industry in India, compulsory licensing, location policy, small scale industry, Foreign investments, Takeover code, Foreign Technology Collaboration and Exit issues.
We offers our clients the assistance in setting up Indian liaison/branch offices of foreign companies, handled regulatory filings and regularly advises clients on foreign investment opportunities in India. We also defend our clients under civil and criminal offences under the FEMA.